Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#challenge 15: advice for baby bats?

Read about the challenge here

Baby bats! Lol this term makes me giggle. I know a lot of people hate it, but I think it's adorable. I never grew up with this term...when I was younger we just called those kids posers. Of course we were never new to the whole thing ;)



So, 3 things I wish I was told when I was a "baby bat"

1. Get all the piercings that you want. Really, you can always take them out. Most facial piercings (not ear) vanish to nothing when you take them out. DON'T get tattoos when you're a poser--I mean, "baby bat."

2. Don't start smoking, even when the cool kids are doing it.

3. Disposable income is nice. Spend your money and have fun with it. Unless you're saving for a pair of boots, just spend the $140 you make from your part time job while you go to school and live at home. Go to concerts, shopping, fancy coffee.





1 comment: